When a demag machine was first used in Australia to inject drugs into human beings, it wasn’t the most humane thing you could imagine

When the first injection machine was used to inject a drug into a human being in the 1970s, the doctors and nurses who operated the machines were horrified.

They were not prepared for what happened next.

Dr Steve O’Brien, who worked on the machine, told the ABC that it was a miracle that the patient survived.

He said it wasn and is still the safest way of injecting drugs.

“The machine was very dangerous because of the possibility of the needle falling off and it would bleed into the body,” he said.

“But that’s just a normal thing with human beings.”

We have seen cases of this in our clinic where needles have been caught on the back of the machine and have come out the other side.

“In one case, a man injected heroin into a nurse and his wife.

It wasn’t until he went to a hospital that he was rushed to the emergency department where he received life-saving treatment.

Dr O’Brian said it was the first time a human body had been injected in the way that he and his colleagues had witnessed.

He said the first use of the machines was to inject the drugs into patients in the mid 1970s.”

There were a number of patients that had injected drugs, some of them were very sick,” he told the program.”

One woman had a blood infection in her stomach, she was vomiting, and she had an infection of the liver.

“Dr O, who has since passed away, said that the machines helped alleviate the fears of many of his colleagues who were not comfortable with the idea of injecting patients with their own body fluids.”

Some of us would get scared because we’d heard about injections of human beings being injected,” he explained.”

And we thought, ‘well that’s not going to be good, there’s going to come a point where there will be some pain, and you’re going to need to go to the hospital’.

“Dr O’s son, Matthew O’Bryan, is the CEO of New Zealand’s only injection machine manufacturer, BAM, and he said the machines worked incredibly well.”

It was very safe,” he recalled.”

I think it’s a pity that it wasn�t used in the US, but there were other countries that had them, it was cheaper to have them.

“The machines had a range of features to keep them safe, including a small hole that allowed the needles to be injected into the skin.”

They were all about safety,” Dr O said.

Dr Matthew O, CEO of BAM and one of the company’s most senior medical executives, said the company was now looking to expand in Australia.”

If you have a patient that’s in a hospital, it�s very important that you keep them as safe as possible,” he continued.”

That�s the key to making sure they don�t get hurt, that they don’t have complications, and that they can get better.

“Dr Matthew also said the current system of injecting in the hospital had created an “irreparable barrier” to the people who needed it.”

To inject something into a patient, you have to inject it in a sterile way, that’s what we did for the machines, and it wasnít a very safe procedure,” he noted.

The Australian Health Practitioners Council (AHPC) has a list of questions about injection machines that includes how to avoid a possible overdose.

But the question that is most frequently asked is about the potential for a needle to fall off during injection.

Dr O�Brien said that he did not think that people would be able to use the machines in a clinical setting, but they were still a valuable tool for hospitals and other medical facilities.””

It’s important to be aware of the risks that are involved and to try and minimize those risks,” he added.

Dr O�Brien said that he did not think that people would be able to use the machines in a clinical setting, but they were still a valuable tool for hospitals and other medical facilities.

“You would think they would have been put out to pasture a long time ago, but that hasn�t happened,” he pointed out.